Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love the University of Utah! Go! Utes! Go!


There are times in life where we have to learn lessons the hard way. I would say, this might be one of those times.

Throughout my life you may have all remembered me as an avid BYU fan. True, the bearded visage and the fact I attend that great edifice of learning and nobility referred to as the University of Utah, may have led some people to believe I was a U fan. It makes sense. It always makes sense to by a U fan; but no. Instead I have donned that unsightly blue and capped my head with a large Y probably since birth. You could say, I've been fighting what I truly am.

A Ute fan.

And who are we to deny our true selves? The charade can not go on any longer! I cannot keep denying what I truly AM!

And that's just what this post is about. I am shedding the blue coil of Cougary and embracing the truth. And the truth is this - Utes are and forever will ROCK my SOCKS! And it goes without saying - will always be better than BYU.

The truth WILL set you free... as it has done for me.

Love, Scott "Ute" Steele

3 comments:

Scott said...

Oh Scott! I knew you would come around! That's so great to hear! Just for that - I'm buying you a Ute t-shirt for your birthday. Welcome to the good side... the right side... the Ute side!

Andrea Jolene said...

Oh Scott! I knew you would come around! That's so great to hear! Just for that - I'm buying you a Ute t-shirt for your birthday. Welcome to the good side... the right side... the Ute side!

What's funny is that that posted as you the first time. Snort.

dre said...

It was believable until "Scott" said "Rock My Socks Off"

Good job Andrea, Good Job!